sábado, 1 de junio de 2013

Oral Presentation

This term I do an oral presentation about child soldiers and I couldn't do it worse.
In this presentation I approve with a 5 (personally not the real mark because it was ... no words) My power point it was very good and I worked on it more than the others but for not preperation I do my worse presentation in all of this years.  don't know if i feel shy in this presentation, I think it is more about non preparation. 
I am a hard worker man but for my way, school is not my future so I don't spend enough time in it. For me school is stealing my time. 
I know perfectly that if I hang like this for the next year I will stay there for repeat. I can't promise nothing but I will put my part on the studies for the next year. 
I do this reflexion because the bad things like this presentation are there to improve yourself and I think that is better than make my own mark. 

How I said the mark is a gift to me and Ia thank this and I will never do anything similar to this. 

I don't have the video because I don't see the camera since last wensday, and I forget to ask him. 


And like always, I love to see the good points too because if you don't do that, you probably failed as happy in this life.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario