domingo, 2 de junio de 2013

Flaix FM

Well maybe I am doing the things good because the last friday I recive a message from one DJ of Barcelona saying me this: 

Alberto Herrera :

"https://soundcloud.com/albertoherrera/swing-flaix-alberto-herrera"
"escolta el minut 2:30"
This guy support one of my Mashups in one of his radio shows in Flaix FM, this is not the first time because Ruben Rider support me too like Luka Caro. Maybe one day I can go to play in Swing Flaix (the radio show that Alberto Herrera plays last week), but this a little large for me, but not imposible. It isn't my next step because I want to go slow in this process. First I wanna go to play in some of the clubs in Girona to publish myself to the other people. Then step by step growing like an artist and enjoying each moment to be the happiest men in this world.
Click the image to see me in the third position of the list. Very proud of it!!!

1 comentario:

  1. CONGRATS SEBI, that's goooood news !!
    I'm sure you'll be famous one day but, as you said, you will possibly succeed if you go step by step.

    ResponderEliminar