domingo, 2 de junio de 2013

My thoughts about this year

Well in this course I and my friends work more than the other for example than the 4 of ESO. In my opinion we don't work enough because I think that we can improve our marks. For another hand I think that I work less each quarter in global of all subjects, maybe this is the normal line of a normal sturdent of high school.
In general we have a good teachers, I am not who to judge a teacher.
In general I think that the education make more worse every year. Moreover the teachers can't not improve this problem because the problem there isn't in the schools, the problem is in the governmen. That's for sure. 
I think that I and some students, see that we must work more, but we see this too late. Well but we must be optimist, the next year we work more than this.(Mode sarcastic: ON)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario