jueves, 6 de junio de 2013

Final Evaluation

Maybe I get mor fluency of the speaking in this year. I will get better in this aspect the next year, is my opinion is the more important of the english because when we truthly need the english, we always need to speak it.
My best activities are the electronic music posts because I know more vocabulary and I have more idea to do this writings. I don't have any specific activites wich I can learn more, only work in each one.
Personally I don't like the Blog, because it's bored to do so I do it always one day before dead line. I hate it, I can't do one post every week because I have my own work and is what I love. 
Posible 60% of this blog is about Electronic Music, what I like, what I do and what I will do.
I only do the obligatory work, the extra posts are long away for me.

Thanks to all the teacher who were worked in all the activities and do all the exams, from my hearth, thank you all. 

Happy Holidays and I bless you will have a good summer!!!

Things can only gert better!!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario