sábado, 1 de junio de 2013

Football

All start when I was a little boy, I liked to play football and I start to play in Sant Pere F.C., and I don't move more of there, I never was the best player, I only loved football like the other children and like the other ones I was competitive. 
This year I don't play, I am tired of too much football, there are an excessive atention of this sport, all is show and the basic essence of this sport desappears in me in the past three years. Nowadays the incrompensible it's that one football player worry about if  he  is going to a team or another because one offers a 2 millions euros more than the other. I never saw two millions of euros, is unfair.

"Solo hay dos cosas infinitas: el universo y la estupidez humana. Y no estoy tan seguro de la primera". - Albert Einstein

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario