domingo, 2 de junio de 2013

Lucy's history (PODCAST)

Lucy: Polly? What are you doing here?
Polly: Nothing.... I... I only was going to my grandparents house and I came across your car so... I came to say hello!
Lucy: mmmmh Polly my car isn't here. Can you two tell me right now what is happening!
Jamie say something!!!
Jamie: I don't know Lucy my darling, I only saw her at the party... And she lost her phone and I found it so now I must to give it her back.
Polly: Ah yes! It's true!
Lucy: Ok, how did you spaeak to me tonight, telling me about the party?
Jamie: you have what?!
Lucy: Yes Jamie she told me that you have been all night with Maria
Jaimie: what???? She is mad! Tell the truth Polly fuck off!
Polly: Ok Lucy I'm sorry, I didn't want to do it but me an Jamie...
Jaimie: Are you crazy????? You and me nothing it was you that was all the night following me.
Polly: This is nit true Jamie you kiss me and I didn't want to!
Lucy: (She looks to Jamie and Polly and laughed) You know what, Polly you are asshole and I don't want to see you any more I don't have any more chances with you.
Jamie sorry but this year I have seen that you're a looser. I've always been pn your side when nowone was there and now you've done more friends and you don't remember how it was when you were alone.
I hope that your life goes good, together or not! Cheers




DOWNLOAD PODCAST: 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario